MY24 RR250 RACING 2T
+ Pre-Delivery & On-road costs.
Road Legal, ADR approved and LAMS compliant in all Australian states and territories.
CALL FOR (02) 9602 3773 PRICING
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Finance Available
- Insurance Available
Introducing the BETA MY24 RR250 Racing 2T!
Is it possible to improve the frame, suspension and performance of a World Championship-winning motorcycle? It’s not easy when the bikes in question are those of Steve Holcombe or Brad Freeman, but Betamotor’s technicians like a challenge, and so two major innovations have been added to the 2024 RR Racing models, doubling the rideability, power and fun!
Beta’s MY24 RR250 Racing 2T comes with high-level, race-ready components.
New Features of the MY24 RR250 Racing 2T include:
- Engine: The engine of the multiple world championship-winning Brad Freeman is known in the offroad landscape for its torque and linear power delivery. Able to offer excellent progressive power throughout the range while providing top-end performance when needed. With the introduction of a new cylinder head with a dual spark plug system, these characteristics are further improved: the delivery is even more linear, and although the maximum power is increased, the ability to manage the output has clearly improved. T
- Frame: all new MY24 RR250 Racing 2T models, feature a completely new frame. The steering tube spars have a larger section than in the past (10mm), introduced in order to provide greater rigidity to the bike and to reduce the overall flex. In terms of the ride, this translates into greater precision on entry into and during turns, where the greater rigidity allows the bike’s trail-holding to be improved with a truer and more direct response.
- Brakes: the new frame is now able to house a new, higher-performance Nissin rear brake cylinder. This component represents an advance on the previous model and is distinguished, as well as in its outer construction, by its greater braking power combined with improved ability to modulate it.
- New radiators: new lighter and tougher radiators, featuring shaped reservoirs in the upper section in order to allow the bike to achieve a greater steering angle. The new radiators, which provide better coolant circulation for improved cooling, feature a greater number of reinforcements, and are also equipped with a new non-plastic cap which is tougher and less exposed to potential impacts.
- Oil mix – 2T Range: For the 2T models within the 2024 RR Racing range, Beta has decided to stick with its choice of doing away with an automatic mixer, so that its Racing bikes continue to set benchmarks for lightness and, as a result, agility. T
- 48 mm Kayaba (KYB) AOS closed cartridge fork: Anodised internal parts and the treatments administered to the materials minimise sliding friction, while adjustable compression and rebound damping lets each rider find the perfect customisation of the setting. Betamotor’s engineers have recalibrated the component to make it work optimally with the new frame characteristics.
- Kayaba (KYB) C46 Rear Shock: The KYB shock can be seen as a gold standard in the racing scene in terms of its ability to absorb the roughness of the terrain, the level of traction transferred to the vehicle and the consistency of performance even under particularly heavy use, and its hydraulic setting can be fully customised by adjusting the external compression (both high and low speed) and rebound settings.
- Quick release front axle: immediately recognisable by the red anodised alloy release lever, this component is crucial for saving precious seconds in a race when you need to change a tyre.
- Reinforced handguards: the new handguards, designed and manufactured in-house by Betamotor, feature a two-component material mould, in red and blue, which not only give the bike a racing look but also makes them especially hard-wearing in even the roughest off-road use.
- CNC aluminium footpegs: to ensure maximum control at all times and ensure no loss of contact with the bike, the RR Racing models are fitted with black racing footpegs with steel pins, featuring a large contact surface area.
- Rear sprocket with anodised aluminium core and steel toothing by ZF SPROCKETS: top-class performance, lightness and strength – the perfect mix of all the attributes any racing component must have.
- Dedicated red and blue racing seat: with a non-slip top cover and document holder pocket for unparalleled grip, comfort and practicality.
- Anodised black shift lever and rear brake pedal.
- Gearbox oil filler cap, engine oil filler cap and oil filter cap anodised red aluminium.
- Chain tensioners in red CNC aluminium.
- New Racing graphics and red and blue wheel decals.
MY24 RR250 Racing 2T SPECIFICATIONS:
|Molybdenum steel with double cradle split above the exhaust post
|103.5kg (Front 50.8kg / Rear 52.7kg)
|Hydraulic USD Frok with ø 48mm shaft
|Monoshock with progressive compound lever
|SHOCK ABSORBER STROKE
|FRONT WHEEL TRAVEL
|REAR WHEEL TRAVEL
|Wave disc ø260 mm and double-piston floating caliper
|Wave disc ø240 mm and single-piston floating caliper
|21 x 1,6 – 36 fori
|90/90 – 21
|18 x 1,85 – 36 fori
|Single cylinder 2 stroke liquid cooled
|AC Kokusan – Digital CDI
|Mixing with electrical pump
|Keihin PWK 36